Panintelligence is an embedded analytics platform for SaaS that rivals giants like Yellowfin and Sisense.
They are an enthusiastic, empowered team from diverse backgrounds who think independently together to create something special.
CEO Zandra Moore is also recognised as an activist and influencer who is a thought leader for women in tech.
- Panintelligence sought the help of the Bobble Team to focus on SEO activity to improve site performance and mobile usability.
- Amongst the incredible work Panintelligence was doing, they were also completely changing their brand messaging to reflect their brand growth. To achieve this further, keyword and competitor research was a must.
- To extend the overall brand vision, PR and outreach for Zandra Moore would mean a greater presence to a broader audience. Especially for women who are looking the pursue a career in tech.
- In-depth competitor analysis.
- Liaison with the developers to improve the site’s technical performance –the main priority for month one of our SEO strategies.
- On-page content optimisation focusing on keyword gap analysis to identify the relevant target audience.
- Sitemap optimisation to improve crawlability and remove all issues with redirections.
- Support with the new messaging and content, including new keyword research, while ensuring the site didn’t lose its overall visibility and share of voice.
- We helped Pantintelligence reach its marketing goals by increasing its website’s desktop performance by +34 points and mobile performance by +67 points.
- On top of this, we increased their visibility by +1.46% based on the tracked keywords compared with the leading organic competitors.
- 40% of Leeds businesses that Panintelligence has received have been a direct result of Bobble Digital’s SEO and Paid Media strategy.
- Thanks to our commitment to monthly PR coverage, we were able to help Panintelligence and CEO Zandra Moore gain massive reach across paper and online publications.
- Some include Prolific North, Leeds Tech, Yorkshire Times, Yorkshire Press, Yorkshire Business Women, Resonance FM, Lancashire Times, UK Tech News…
- Gee whizz, that’s a whole lotta press and a job well done!
Don’t just take our word for it; here’s what Pantintelligence had to say!
Reach out and ask away!