Client: The School of the New York Times
The School of the New York Times (or NYTEDU for short!) are a faculty of award-winning New York Times journalists, industry experts and recognised thought leaders across a wide range of disciplines.
Their academies inspire minds to explore critical issues that impact the world.
- NYTEDU knew that to reach a passionate young audience of future journalists, they would need to double down their social media presence.
- They wanted to increase the overall traffic to their admissions page by optimising their engagement via their existing Facebook channel.
- To achieve this, they were happy to let our social media experts take the reins and dedicate a budget of $88k to paid social.
- Focus on Facebook as a primary social channel.
- Increase overall impressions on content.
- Increase brand awareness and reach.
- Increase click-through rates (CTR) for posts.
- Convert clicks to admissions enquiries via their website.
- The overall performance of this campaign was positive!
- We delivered close to 10 million impressions and over 69k clicks. The CTR for the platform was average, with high conversion averaging 2,228 per month and 6,684 in total.
- The average cost per click was $1.27; this CPC was incredible to see, given the price of the conversion actions.
- We were able to complete all course allocations in the allotted time.
- Headline-worthy results, if we do say so ourselves!
Ask The School of the New York Times
Let’s hear it from The School of the New York Times!
Want to know more?
Ask them anything!