New Trend Report
The new TikTok trend report is an overview of rising user interests
, brand trends, tips to boost your on-platform marketing strategy and best practise case studies – providing marketers with a free TikTok masterclass!
Sofia Hernandez, Global Head of Business Marketing
states that “TikTok has solidified its spot as the go-to place for culture, education, entertainment and creativity.” The report provides a particular insight into culture drivers on TikTok and the variety of ways the platform can be optimised around the world.
Trending Topics: The UK
In the UK, proud local creators
“discovered hidden hometown gems” and formed “the internet’s runway” in 2021. Here’s the UK’s most popular categories on TikTok and the trends that marketers should be paying attention to in 2022:
- Apparel & Accessories: The New Runway
- Beauty & Personal Care: The Product Becomes the Star
- News & Entertainment: From behind the scenes sneak peaks, to TikTok first musicals, everlasting entertainment
- Travel: Discovering hidden beauty within your own country to inspire next adventures
- Auto & Transportation: Auto Enthusiasts Within the TikTok Community
If you’re working in any sector related to these topics in the UK, it’s time to download the guide
and get more insight into key TikTok trends!
As a Leeds-based marketing agency, Bobble
can help you to create and run engaging video campaigns that target consumers on TikTok – contact us to discover the benefits of video advertising.
Tips & Themes for 2022
The “What’s Next” guide includes valuable notes on working with creators, additional insights into the #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt trend and audience insights
Marketers and social media channels are learning more everyday
about what users want from brands; the report finds that “78% of users agree that the best brands on TikTok are the ones that work together with users.” Each insight gives marketers something to consider when planning a video content strategy – so get creative!
5 Tips for Getting Started
Looking ahead to the rest of the year, the new report details “5 tips for getting started” in the TikTok creator community:
- Conduct thorough research to find your ideal creators
- Experiment with different types of creators
- Use the powerful suite of TikTok tools available to you
- Build a holistic creator strategy that’s “always on”
- Work with creators beyond the original brief
For more detail regarding “What’s Next”, you can download the guide for 2022 here
Your Video Strategy
If it isn’t already, video needs to be an integral part of your digital marketing strategy going forward. For more information on how Bobble video specialists can help your business, contact us today.